Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yet Another Etc.

Yet Another Etc:

First, here is the original photo out of the camera, no nothing except resizing for uploading (the original images are way too big to post online)

03/31/09 1:01pm Playa Sol Isla Mujeres Q Roo MX
(Cuban cigar courtesy Miguel's Moonlight: thanx Miguel!)


04/07/09: cropped, blasted contrast/light, background altered
in Adobe PhotoDeluxe & Microsoft Paint, readjusted contrast


Altered color photo reblasted contrast/light, converted to B&W
with fake sepia/aging effect


I like the last B&W one a lot: I think it looks like "The Artist on Playa Sol beach Isla Mujeres Q Roo MX" from the April 7, 1957 "LIFE" magazine.

LOL

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I like the last one too...your caption is right on. Neat effect I'd like to play with but not on myself, LOL.

Scottozoid said...

I think I was trying to turn myself into Hemingway or maybe even Samuel Beckett
LMAO

Zina's comment on facebook was either a Mafia don or jet set actor (who has seen better days no doubt)