Thursday, March 19, 2009

Project 222-2X

I try to do some graphic work everyday to keep in practice...

I thought my "goal" was to do at least one piece every day but that is a tough pace to keep up (with work and "real life" and all)

So early this morning (after all of my basketball brackets were finally finished LOL) I got this from the Dover Pubs book "Ancient Mexican Designs"...



From this sample I moved on and on, bending stretching adding and subtracting...and made another frame...



This looks suitable for a blog banner maybe...but I like my current blog banner...so maybe a sunglasses shot...but I don't have any new sunglasses shots (but I should get some new ones soon)



So I "stole" Beck's sunglasses shot...and made a blog banner...just for practice...

Project 222-2X (apologies and/or thanx to Beck and "Life's A Beach")

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

I LOVE it Scott!!!! SO COOL!!!!

Scottozoid said...

why thanks again...feel free to use or discard as you see fit...it was a good exercise