Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just a few fotos from Isla Mujeres...

Sifting through some memory cards tonight...that sounds almost metaphorical LOL...I found a few pics from Isla Mujeres from January 2009...


Great way to start a day on the beach...get a liter of fresh squeezed OJ for about a buck and a half...take it to the beach...have the beach waiter bring a glass of ice and rum...add your own fresh OJ...


I saw some sand on the surface of a canvas beach chair and thought it looked "interesting"


I love the almost random color and shapes of the architecture and design of the Mexican Caribbean...


An extreme close up of a fruit salad from breakfast at Dentro del Jardin a lovely B&B on Isla Mujeres...


Always a lot of space on the memory cards for sunsets at Playa Sol, my favorite beach on my favorite island...


My view from my beach chair on my favorite beach...I dream of this spot...the true "Planeta Scottozoid"

Heading back to the island for a few days soon for more pics and a few days of beach time...recharge my batteries and fill a few more memory cards...

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Beautiful fotos Scott and I LUV the new header! Great work!

Scottozoid said...

Beck you are too kind
The headers are fun to play with...
Google search: "free fonts"
all kinds of interesting typefaces
thanks for the kind words