Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have an old scanner but I have new stuff to scan

I have this old Epson Perfection 1250 scanner...ironic name because it is far from perfect, but I used to play with it a lot and of course I just have to push it a little with what gets scanned...first, here are a few Mexican loteria game cards...












OK well I haven't really played much with the loteria cards yet, but I am sure I will work this stuff a lot in the future

While I was sitting here, I was idly enjoying some Rolo candy...that's those chocolates with the caramel center...mmmmmmm...they come wrapped in this gold foil...hmmmmmmm...what happens when you put the gold wrappers directly onto the scanner surface and scan at 200 dpi?



I figure I will try to scan just about anything on the scanner...except my own butt...I promise I won't do that...well I promise if I do I won't post it here...

No comments: