Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 Variations on a Scanned Tequila Bottle

I bought a bottle of Sauza Hornitos at the Duty Free Shop in Terminal 3 of the Cancun airport

No I haven't opened it yet (I still have some left from last year)

Tonight I tried putting the bottle directly on to the scanner

The first attempt was a failure: the bottle was too thick and there was too much empty space between the bottle and the scanner lid

So on the second try, I draped a dark blue rayon shirt over the bottle and it turned out differently...

Then I made some variations on that image

Usually I find "the one" but this time I have four

Four variations on a bottle of Sauza Hornitos







2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

You've gotten so inventive! I must try this. I promise not to scan my butt! (I'd break the scanner) Ha!

Scottozoid said...

thanks Beck: I am not so sure about "inventive" but I am being "obsessive" for sure. I am trying to do something different every day for as long as I can keep it up.